Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First attempt at plastering...

First round of plaster went in today. Well, I say today, I really mean 1am last night on a bottle of scotch. So today was more like fixing up the dodgy plaster job.

We'll wait to see how that all turns out, my first attempt was on the ceiling in the ensuite to repair a nice crack where the Tastic light has been crookedly fitted by the original owner... the dirty bastard that he was too!

It took the two of us to co-op vacuum and brush the windows and door runners and sills, putrid!!! I really don't know how this basic function called 'minor housework' could be ignored for the entire time of occupation?!?! Plus, the fan in the Tastic, and every single wall is FILTHY. Everywhere I look is just more mechanic's handprints (who touches walls?!?!), foot prints, kids paint, dust, dirt, spider webs.... the list goes on.

I'll take piccies of the work thus far later tonight. We're puckering at the thought of just how much the first quote will be - the floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment